Franz asked in TravelLatin AmericaGuatemala · 3 months ago

I'm 16 years old and I don't want to go back to Guatemala, I need to know what I can do?

I live with an aunt but she wants to send me to Guatemala, if I return to Guatemala I have nothing left but to wait for my death, is there any solution to stay here in the United States?

1 Answer

  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

    You are saying that your own country is not good enough for you?

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.