Are men actually stronger than women? ?

I feel like if I worked out i could be just as strong as a man. (Which I don’t but it’s possible)

• 1 week ago
    Best Answer

I am a 63-year-old monarch. I do not work out. But my palace guards do. Don't fcuk with Denmark.

• 3 days ago

I am going so scientific with this,

yes. men are stronger than women.

Not all women. Depending on weight training and athleticism, a woman can be for stronger than a man.

But though both men and women produce testosterone, which is a component for muscle mass, men produce so much more than women so generally, men gain muscle much easier than women. Women have to put more work into their workouts to gain the same muscle mass as a man would in less time. It is just how the body was made, but a woman can definitely be stronger than a man. She just has to work harder for it.

• 1 week ago

Yes you could be as strong as a man, but not as strong as a man who also worked out. You have to compare like for like.  I'm sure you could beat up Stephen Hawking, without working out, but that's not the point. On average, men are stronger - all other compensatory factors notwithstanding.

• Piero
    1 week ago

My daughters were(are) serious athletes. They train with the men, to gain an advantage over their peers. They are usually just as strong as men of the same weight, that did the same training.

• martin
    1 week ago

Yes, a woman who works out can take down a man, especially if she knows judo to compensate for the weight difference.

• Jeff the Killer
      1 week agoReport

Strength is not an important thing in life. Actually, it's the physically weak people who live longer. Those WWE wrestlers usually die young.

• 1 week ago

Which man? Men vary greatly in strength.

• 1 week ago

It depends.

I'm 5'5 and I could take down a small scrawny man my height. But if you're talking about a big man, you won't be able to. The whole work outs in the world wouldn't make you stronger than a big taller man.

• Ꮥ.Ꮓ
      1 week agoReport

I may be a little heavier. Indian guys are a bit on the weaker side, and most are short like you. In the meantime, I will try to lose weight but I'm healthy, not "seriously ill." 😁😂

• Lisa A
    1 week ago

If you average all men's strength, and average all women's strength, the men's average is stronger than the women's average. That says absolutely nothing about any individual.

• Bob
    1 week ago

maybe if you took some testosterone and steroids you could be about half as strong. 

• Bill
    1 week ago

A woman has to work out a considerably more for the same results and will need to work out more often to not only maintain the muscle mass she gained, but also to pick up more even more muscle. 

The muscle fibers of men and women are also different with men having more muscle fibers than women, so even if a woman takes testosterone she will not get the same returns for the same amount of work. In the bicep for example men have over 180,000 muscle fibers, while women only have about 150,000. 

If a woman doesn't work out for less than a month a woman can go from having ripped abs to having no signs of  visible abs, while men in an equal position will need to skip workouts for just less than half of a year for that to happen. 

In short, men are just better suited to build muscle and their body is better at maintaining it once it is picked up. The truth is women are simply not meant to be the strong sex and feminism really should just admit that already. 

• 1 week ago

No, it always depends on how someone is brought up.