Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

How do I order fish and chips?

For people in UK only please: I suffer with agoraphobia and have not been out regularly in several years. I am literally asking, “what do I ask for”? Like what are all the different types of fish and how do I ask for my order? Also do I pay first or after the order? How do I do it?

This is a rare treat for me, I usually just eat a boiled egg and some salad

Can you please report the point gaming answers, I will not be able to nominate a winning answer for 10 points - until those posts are removed from this thread and the time wasters lose points, thanks.

Unfortunatately those posts are NOT going to remove themseleves so get busy people, Donna, Delayne and Md Mozammels posts need to be reported and removed before I nominate an answer.

The Anonymous answer needs to be removed for adult content and point gaming.

...................../´¯¯/)

...................,/¯.../

.................../..../

.............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸

.........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\

..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')

...........\..............'...../

............\....\.........._.·´

.............\..............(

..............\..............\

Find you cafe of choice, walk up to the service counter and ask what you want from the menu. You will have to pay for it first. Have a good day.

You say 'Fish and chips, please'. They take the money then pack up your meal. You say thank you and leave.

• F
      4 weeks agoReport

Except in Scotland, when it's a "fish supper" regardless of time of day.

Well google fish and chip shops near me and see if you can get a takeaway menu and prices

Pick what you want from the menu.

Go to shop.

Walk up to counter.

Say fish and chips please.  Or cod and chips if you specifically want cod and chips.

They will package up your fish and chips and stick them on the counter and then ask you for money.

You pay and pick up fish and chips and bobs your uncle.

• Donna

Call a place that sells it and ask.

• denise

It depends what you want.

The usual order is, 'Fish & Chips' once, please.

They will pack and wrap your order, after asking if you'd like them seasoned [salt & vinegar], then hand them over and take your money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In this 'pack' you will get 1 Large piece of battered fish [cod or haddock] whatever you choose, and a portion of chips [fries].

How do I order fish and chips?

OMG! Those things are so greasy!