why are so many guys rapists yet most guys say they don't know a rapist? They are lying but does this mean that all of them are rapists?

• 1 week ago

Do me a favour. Turn your head around until everything goes black. Thanks

Ive never met a man who is a rapist. You're a paranoid loser

• 1 week ago

Of course it doesn't. Many men ARE rapists (far more than are caught or jailed for it) but some aren't.

• 1 week ago

Most men are not rapists , and most rapists are not going around bragging about rapeing , therefor while most people know some rapists and rape victims , they may not be aware of it. 

1 week ago

Feminism has shown all men are rapists.  

• Bill
    1 week ago

I actually do know a few rapists and saved my girlfriend in high school from a rapist. That doesn't however prove much of anything about me nor does it provide evidence that most men are lying when they say they don't know anyone that is a rapist. 

The truth is most men are not rapists, and most women and men are not going to be a victim of rape during their lifetime, so it follows that most men don't know anyone that committed rape.