Is it cold Late November in Las Vegas/ Disney Land?

Im from an area where the tempature is 90° year round with high humidity. 

Im going on a trio in late November to Vegas and Disney Land. I'v been looking at the tempature but it doesn't seem cold. Does it get cold at this time or no? Should I pack for warm and cold weather just in case?? How cold is cold, do I need like a winter jacket or is a thin over Jacket fine??

**Trip not trio

Las Vegas is starting to get cold at night.  In the day time it's currently in the mid-70s.  Towards the end of the month, it's likely to 50s-60s during the day.

The joke in SoCal:

It's winter between 11pm-9am = in the 50s...

Spring between 9am-11am

Summer between 11am-4pm

Fall between 4pm-11pm

** learn to layer.

Not cold, but if you are accustomed to year round high temperatures then it may seem cold. Take a sweater and a light jacket. 

• MS

You'll find that both places are probably in the mid 60s to low 70s during the day that time of year, which is generally considered warm.  It can get down into the 40s or 50s (especially in Vegas) overnight.  Having something warm would be a good idea for mornings and evenings.