Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

U.S. liberals: what do you think of my Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (Canada)?

I'm a young Canadian man who supports Trudeau. He understood that airstrikes were not the answer to defeat ISIS but training local forces, and that way led to the demise of terror. And locally, you can't even imagine the excellent job he's doing. 

Your thoughts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I think he does a marvelous job.

• 4 weeks ago

I think he and Trump should be  Set Adrift on the same ice sheet.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he is a flaming homo. I can't believe Canada would elect such a loser, left-wing idiot.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Personally, I think it’s too bad about their keystone pipeline leaking. It was a lot of sludge dumped into America’s environment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't- really. I know the name, but he isn't in our news at all except when tRump has something nasty to say about him.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Is that twit still wearing fake eyebrows that fall off?

• 4 weeks ago

Saying he's doing a good job locally is up for discussion. He didn't win the popular vote in the last election and contributed to his party losing their majority government.

His international policy leaves something to be desired, to say the least (including his costume party trips to places like India). Many people think he's more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Of course, I'm not American.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He is much better than any conservative PM from Canada and much better than Trumpee.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I actually thought Canada was run by a moose in a Mounty uniform.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

He's a moron and Canadians are cowards you didn't do anything to defeat ISIS. U.S. Special Forces did. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.