Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

U.S. liberals: what do you think of my Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (Canada)?

I'm a young Canadian man who supports Trudeau. He understood that airstrikes were not the answer to defeat ISIS but training local forces, and that way led to the demise of terror. And locally, you can't even imagine the excellent job he's doing. 

Your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I think he does a marvelous job.

I think he and Trump should be  Set Adrift on the same ice sheet.

he is a flaming homo. I can't believe Canada would elect such a loser, left-wing idiot.

Personally, I think it’s too bad about their keystone pipeline leaking. It was a lot of sludge dumped into America’s environment.

I don't- really. I know the name, but he isn't in our news at all except when tRump has something nasty to say about him.

• Chris

Is that twit still wearing fake eyebrows that fall off?

Saying he's doing a good job locally is up for discussion. He didn't win the popular vote in the last election and contributed to his party losing their majority government.

His international policy leaves something to be desired, to say the least (including his costume party trips to places like India). Many people think he's more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Of course, I'm not American.

He is much better than any conservative PM from Canada and much better than Trumpee.

I actually thought Canada was run by a moose in a Mounty uniform.

He's a moron and Canadians are cowards you didn't do anything to defeat ISIS. U.S. Special Forces did.