Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 weeks ago

So if a man smiles at a random woman it's creepy and if a man doesn't smile at a woman it's creepy? So what am I supposed to do?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Get cuter. That's when they don't smile or expect you to. The energy becomes a reception; they concave their torso, drop their jaw and widen their eyes and there's a guttural noise like that described by Billy Connelly on scaring his sister. "Hi Flo" "ghhhhhhhhhhhhh."

If you do have good results from smiley pleasantries, she is putting on an act and is planing to use you. Women aren't people, they play them on TV. Animal and child-like interactions are their true selves. Like Chris Rock says, men and women can't argue because men have a need to make sense. When you're trying to remove a gunshot from a coyote, it makes sense but the animal will still try to bite you.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Stop trolling for one thing, but to answer you question. Nothing until you understand the environment more. One's actions are still nothing and if that's still being creepy. Your just SOL!

• 2 weeks ago

nothing lol theres really nothing you can do about it

• 2 weeks ago

I think you look like a stupid retard if you walk around with a creepy smile on your face!

• Diane2 weeks agoReport

you do NOTHING!! You let other people live and move on and it's really that simple. Leave women and girls alone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks ago

Be handsome. 

• 2 weeks ago

Youre gonna want that cowbell

• Brian
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Eyeroll. Maybe you're just creepy no matter what.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I'm a woman and I assume that people who smile at me do it to everyone and I smile back. I have no opinion about people that don't smile. Most people don't make an attempt to interact with strangers, so give that a try. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

If you can do neither one of those without coming off as creepy, then that's on you and you should probably seek professional help, therapy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.