Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

Can you take your own pictures or do you HAVE to buy the package ?

I want to take my baby to see Santa but I'm just wondering if you have to buy the package that gives you pictures depending on how expensive the package is or if you can take your own pictures? I know you guys won't know but do you think I can take my own pictures or do I have to buy the package? It's the Santa that comes to the mall... 

I couldn't reach them by phone 

Best Answer

Most Santas at the mall work for the photo company. That is how they make money. They will not let you take your own picture. As for what you have to buy that depends on the company.

I don't know but my guess is that they're doing that whole Santa thing for the money, not for peace and goodwill towards mankind.

If its a noerr installation, no private photos are allowed without a package purchase but people are pretty slick and pop one off

Have someone in the crowd with a good telephoto lenses (say 200 mm) and they can take the picture for you.

I don’t have to take my own pictures 

And I don’t have to buy the package 

Thank you very much