Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 week ago

Would u read a murder story about a woman from religion of peace who had sex with almost every 18+ guy in her village including her own son.?

Story revolves around her past and each and every man in her village, who poked his pole inside her and why ??

With a biggest mystery of who killed her.

With more than 360 men in this book, each playing an interesting role.

Theme of book is Adult, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Religious, Romance, Pakistan, Incest. etc etc.

Would you read it ??

• Lili
    7 days ago

Not if it were written by you.  Your question makes it clear that you do not write English well.

Now, if you wrote it in a foreign language that you speak and write well, and that I read, I might be interested, but frankly, this question suggests that you have a rather puerile attitude towards sex, whereas I prefer a sophisticated understanding and treatment.

• 7 days ago

No, that sounds like exploitative eroitca and more of a male fantasy. It won't sell well because almost all erotica is aimed at women and I can't can't see women being turned on over something like what you described. 

• 1 week ago

Would I read it?

No. It sounds terribly repetitive.

• 1 week ago

Hell no

Not meaning to be offensive, but this type of story is truly not my cup of tea.

• jj
    1 week ago

I don't read Christian books.

• Ludwig
    1 week ago

No. If your sexual fantasies were of interest to other people - they wouldn't be fantasies.

1 week ago

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

• Joe
      1 week agoReport

Sparrow is right and besides, the nursery rhyme goes Hi Ho the derry-o. Idiot.

• 1 week ago

You do realize that porn is available, free, in the internet, right?

1 week ago

Maybe, if the only alternative was being tortured to death.

• John
    1 week ago

One man per page would be 360 pages of, "and they did it, and they did it, and they did it".  So that would be a no.