Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Americans, do you envy my Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, for making Canada great as always?

Favorite Answer

I am an American, personally I would love to move to Canada, for many reasons, non of which include trump. (I actually looked in to prices and legally moving up there....) I just really prefer the legal system, the bagged milk is still really weird tho.....

• Zhu

I envy the legal pot and the parliamentary system 

Funny, I've been reading some interesting things about racism in Quebec. As I recall it's still a part of Canada. Quebecois pour tout, n'est pas?

Yes Canada's first blackface president is to be envied

• no

Yes, Canada is great for a reason. They already have a plan to ban guns and plastics.

They will never admit it. But everyone knows Canada is the better country. At least that's the feeling in europe. Everyone loves canada, they dont love the US. The US is seen as Canada's incompetent older brother :)

Nope I don’t at all 

• Sandy

OMG! ROTFL! What a loser! If it weren't for his father, he'd be homeless!

• Mike

He is a big  crybaby,Canada  is  doomed

No, he is lame...........