Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 week ago

Boyfriend Health Problem? Causes?

So, my boyfriend is 25, and at night he literally SWEATS SO BAD he literally soaks the sheets and his clothes..he's regularly active, not obese, and is overall healthy besides him smoking cigarettes. I tell him to SEE A DOCTOR but he refuses...any ideas as to what this could be?

• 4 days ago

He needs to go to the doctor. Aside from that, is he keeping his penis healthy? I make sure to use a penis health creme that has both vitamins and amino acids in it and it seriously helps the look, feel and smell of my member. 

• hart
    1 week ago

He has a Liver Problem

1 week ago

That's not your boyfriend and nobody has a boyfriend.

• Pat1 week agoReport

****, I can't get a girlfriend dude.

• Alan H
    1 week ago

Only a doctor can answer 

The choice is his 

• Foofa
    1 week ago

Yes, smoking constricts the blood vessels and causes disruptions to the body's ability to heat and cool itself. He probably avoids the doctor because he knows he's going to be told to quit smoking.

• 1 week ago

Sweat Glands a genetic Disorder of DNA I sweat heavy I sleep no shirt I'll sweat one out and sleep on top of bedding most of times I got it from my Dad's DNA he may have a sweat Gland issue from Mostly his Dad's side rare on Mothers side  

• 1 week ago

Im not trying to scare you but as a gay male who escaped the HIV epidemic, the first symptom of the virus is profuse night sweats. All Im saying is you should hear ALL the possibilities. I wish you well.

• 1 week ago

He needs to stop smoking.  That is his biggest problem.

• 1 week ago

Well, first of all, why does he sleep in his clothes?

• 1 week ago

Look up 'hyperhidrosis' and see if that condition matches your boyfriend's symptoms.