Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 4 weeks ago

Best Gaming Computers? EXPLAIN why they are the best?

This information is for me because I want to buy one. I'm new to computers and all that. I know NOTHING.

Depends on which game or games you wish to play.  There are many different ones that have wildly different minimum requirements and suggested requirements.  Investigate that.  Go to gaming forums on line for general gaming or the particular games you want to do.  Ask there.

What's your budget? There are "best" gaming PCs for a lot of budgets so it really depends on how much you're wanting to spend. 

If you want to build your own PC, consider watching a few tutorials on YT. It really isn't hard, but just like everything else, if you don't know much about something, it might seem very difficult and/or tedious at first. There's a lot of information you have to learn and it can get overwhelming.

If you're not willing to build your own PC, you can always go for a pre-built one. However, they are more expensive over one you can build yourself. 

If you have time and want to, consider reading this guide: https://www.wepc.com/how-to/build-a-gaming-pc/

• Lv 7

faster processor

faster gpu

bigger SSD

What kind?

Desktop? Laptop? 

Best of the best, best of middle-range, or best of low-range?

• John4 weeks agoReport

Desktop are more customizable and they have better cooling and processing, but they pretty much stay in one place. Laptops have less of everything, but not much. (still depends on what you buy.)  They can move with you and that is very nice.