Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Is it fair if I get fired from my job for wearing a MAGA hat to work?

• Best Answer

all whites are racist

Yes, your boss has every right to make you take it off for willfully causing disruption, if you refuse then it is gross misconduct and you should be fired on the spot!

You have a pretty good court case. 

Probably.  Most companies keep politics out of the workplace.

• Mike L

Depends upon the job, but in some circumstances, yes. Just like if I kneeled for the National Anthem at my job, I'd probably be fired, yet you'd have no problem with that...

No.

What would be 'fair' is you being fired AND are forced to refund your entire earnings made with that company back to the company.

• David

Most workplaces don't allow you to wear things that advocate hate speech, racism, and/or violence.

I don't use my maga hat during work. But I do use it when confronting soy boy beta male liberals.

• Maximus
      2 weeks agoReport

Yeah right, until a real mean looking one comes up to you, and then you sh!t yourself.....am i right? Yes I am!!!

Yes. MAGA hats are a sign of laziness and ineptitude. 

• Maximus
      2 weeks agoReport

Why would anyone run away from a brainless f*****g idiot! I laugh my head off on the very rare occasion I see anyone wearing them, and most of those are old bastards!

Fair doesn't matter in a right to workkk country.