How to impress Zeus or Poseidon ?

i know this is kinda a weird question but i want to become worthy for Zeus to meet with if i asked or something even though I'm just a mortal 

Favorite Answer

Well, it would help if you're a demigod...are either of your parents a god or goddess?  If not, I would pick one...Zeus and Poseidon don't really get along so they both might be upset if you are trying to impress both of them. 

• First name4 weeks agoReport

well...Im not a demigod at least i dont think so, ( how can u even tell if your a demigod or not) also i think i pick Poseidon  

Its hard to impress both at the same time since they are both kinda competitive you know how brothers can be. So I'd start by picking one or the other to start with.

• To impress Zeus stop people from polluting the skies To impress Poseidon stop people from polluting the oceans. 

Zeus appreciated the sacrifice of a fat sheep.

I think Poseidon preferred cod.

is this a roleplay

• delicate4 weeks agoReport

did rick riordan write percy jackson? I like trials of apollo

I honestly don't know how you would go about this. But I know that Zeus got busy with mortals all the time. I haven't really heard if he's still into that, but I think there's probably a way.

Worship in Greece typically consisted of sacrificing domestic animals at the altar with hymn and prayer. The altar was outside any temple building, and might not be associated with a temple at all. The animal, which should be perfect of its kind, is decorated with garlands and the like, and led in procession to the altar, a girl with a basket on her head containing the concealed knife leading the way. After various rituals the animal is slaughtered over the altar, as it falls all the women present "must cry out in high, shrill tones". Its blood is collected and poured over the altar. It is butchered on the spot and various internal organs, bones and other inedible parts burnt as the deity's portion of the offering, while the meat is removed to be prepared for the participants to eat; the leading figures tasting it on the spot.The animals used are, in order of preference, bull or ox, cow, sheep (the most common), goat, pig (with piglet the cheapest mammal), and poultry (but rarely other birds or fish).

Someone’s been reading too much Percy Jackson...

• Robin

I know a group of people that worship Poseidon and many of them are angry with hime at the moment