Might be pregnant...what do you think?

So my boyfriend came inside me monday night ( pull out game week) and we went to take plan B the next day, we still had unprotected sex after but he didnt finish inside me he pulled out multiple times, after 2 days of taking the first plan b he came inside me again last night and I took plan B again today but im afraid that this time i might actually get pregnant... what are the odds that i will be??

Sex always equals the potential for being pregnant so the answer is 'yes, you could be pregnant'.

Like lord jesus....get yourself some proper birth control....get the shot that way your don't have to worry about it for 3 months at a time.... But seriously, al those plan Bs can't be good for your health

Good grief you people here are not too bright

try closing your legs....there are forms of birth control u know......

Source(s): duhhhh common sense which u obviously lack

instaed of the emergency pill........i would look for a normal form of birth control

• Cozette
      4 weeks agoReport

Too bad they're too stupid to take BC pills...  oh, I forgot!  I went on vay cay and forgot to take the pack with me!

• sdc_99

Why are you not using some regular form of birth control?  Plan B is awfully hard on your body and just using a damn condom would be a boatload simpler and give you better results.

You must want to be...... if you don't why not get on the pill?

The odds are that you are definitely suffering from stupidity 100%

• Eva

Stop using plan B in place of regular birth control!!!!!! Highly unlikely you will get pregnant after taking it twice in one week. Plan B is a high dose of hormones, meant to prevent implantation and cause a false period. It will mess up your cycle for a bit going forward. Instead of playing russian roulette, get your boyfriend some condoms or make a doctor's appointment for you to get on birth control.

Plan B is not birth control. If you plan on having sex get on the pill and make sure the male uses a condom to protect you against STDs. There is no long term research on the dangers of using Plan B & you are putting yourself and future kids at risk.

As for pregnancy, it is way too early so you will just have to wait. Use this time to remember this fear and worry as a less you are not ready for sex or to be a mother.