Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Hey Americans ! What's it like to have a president with absolutely no moral compass who has made the whole world laugh at you guys?

• 1 week ago
    Best Answer

I feel embarrassed that many of my American citizens are so stupid to believe this disgraceful con man.

• 1 week ago

How can you ask that question considering Biden hasn't even been elected yet.

• 1 week ago

FORMER chairman obama left the office almost three years ago.  Most of us are glad he's gone.

1 week ago

We didn’t vote for him.  He doesn’t speak for us.

• Mike L
    1 week ago

For the most part, it's pretty awful because his supporters staunchly defend him still.

• 1 week ago

Where you make your mistake is assuming that Americans care what the rest of the world thinks of us. When we kowtowed to foreign opinion we put our interests behind the rest of the world. Trump puts America first.

• @Maximus... Funny how America is succeeding in every way thanks to Trump. But I won't waste my time with you, given your "apparent low level of intellect and history."

• Chris
    1 week ago

Why do foreign leaders begin any conversation with Trump by congratulating him and expressing their admiration for creating the strongest economy on the planet. Trudeau is an exception, of course. He asks, “How do I look?”

• marsel_duchamp
      1 week agoReport

Because they know he is a self-worshipping fool easily swayed by flattery.

• 1 week ago

Thankfully Obama is no longer President. He was the laughing stock of the world.

• out2lunch4now2
      1 week agoReport

Grundoon, "admired" by whom?  Lazy welfare recipients?  Other corrupt politicians?  Other liars?  Communists?  Socialists?  Who cares about them?

• 1 week ago

Whether you like him or not... he is still our president.

• Yavan
    1 week ago

Well, you know, it's not the first time some crook who's full of himself ends up leading a country.

Fool enough people and bribe the others. It's happened before, just not to the country with the biggest economy in the world.

It's nerve-racking for everybody, both in and out of the United States, as it should be.

I mean...

the man who retweeted a tweet from a bot that makes his own tweets about sharks has the nuclear launch codes.

• Ro
      1 week agoReport

We know, look at how corrupt obongo was