Do you feel safe or unsafe when you are near cops?

• Favorite Answer

I feel sometimes safe and sometimes not! Look at it being 2019 almost 2020 and that world is getting crazier!! 

Bad things going on, cops arresting people but with force when they didn't really fo anything wrong..was going out with some people one night on a Saturday or Friday night so was apping as 2 girls where eating first so I walked to where they where and saw them outside so a guy was walking behind 2 police men and was talking and think saying about pizza or something..trying to talk to police but onr of the police guys had nerve to push the guy and do more.  Was like what the eff.

So some cops are bad and use force when its not needed.

Also I had something happen..police guy asking who I was..like wtf leave me alone just coz I fricking look like someone what the heck!! And to show ID like hęll no get away from me. Didn't say that at time but thats what I think.. 🙅‍♀️ 🙍‍♀️

Some police are ok though.

Unsafe Because they don't don't care to help

I have 3 police officers in my family. However I don't like being around other officers....I don't trust them.

It depends on the situation but I mostly feel unsafe. Even when I'm doing nothing wrong I feel like they could do whatever they wanted to me and get away with it. But there could be situations in which I'd feel relieved to see a cop like if I was walking home alone at night or if I needed help

I feel safe. I've never had trouble with cops.

• Kathy

Most of the time, safe.

I don't judge by the profession or uniform, i judge by the character. canadian police were extremely racist hatefilled power hungry pigs for the most part tho. Thas all i can say. It is in the nature of the human being to abuse power when it is given to em..

Ommm

depends if im breaking the law if not then safe

I feel safe no matter where I am my friend.

• LC

Kind of ...........