Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I walked into my sons room and saw him and his friend masturbating?

Should I talk to him about it or just let it be?

• Roddy
    Favorite Answer

All boys masturbate.

It is good that he and his friend feel sufficiently comfortable to be naked in one another's company. Far too many boys have a seriously bad hang-up about anyone seeing their penis.

For your part though, you should knock on his door and wait if you know he is in there. Boys of his age are entitled to some privacy.

• MrKoalas
      3 weeks agoReport

How do you know that kelvin, did you ask them? LOL I don't think so.

Idk who's more retarded, them for jerking off without locking the door, or you for asking this.

Let it be.  Have you thought about making sure that he is healthy down there by bringing him to the doctor? And getting him a penis health creme? It's good to have those nutrients and amino acids on the delicate skin down there. Good luck! 

• Max3 weeks agoReport

What is your hang up with penis creme? Boys use enough types of “creams” while masturbating that their penises are smooth and healthy enough.

• patty

so u have met your sons first love

Uh, that is VERY wrong. Christ would not want them gay.... Nobody is perfect but no no on gay.

• Max3 weeks agoReport

You are an idiot. ALL boys, and I mean ALL boys, experiment and show their friends their equipment. It’s part of growing up normally. Some boys are gay, most are not. This activity has no bearing on their adult sexuality. You need to get educated. 

• Sky

If it was me in that situation I would apologize for the intrusion to their privacy, leave, and then whatever the reason was I went in there in the first place I'd catch up with him later.  At that time I might apologize again for intruding and say I didn't know they were doing that.  And if he seems upset, embarrassed, ashamed, etc., I'd reassure him that (1) in no way is he in any trouble, (2) it happens all the time, and (3) he has no reason whatsoever to be embarrassed/ashamed/etc., and (4) I totally don't care if he masturbates alone or with a friend.  I'd just tell him that if he  prefers privacy and wants to avoid that happening again, either lock the door or hang a sock or something on the knob.

And in addition to all that, as a responsible parent I'd make sure he (and any other kids I might have in this hypothetical question) has a very thorough and comprehensive sex education.

• TedEx

They  are studying the  LGBTQ movement in school and they were doing their homework 

• Marc
      4 weeks agoReport

HAHA!!! Best answer ever!  

• ron h

You didn't say how old they are.  There's a difference between 15 and 19.  But I think I'd leave it alone unless he says something.  Don't ASSUME they're gay, expecially if they're younger. 

• Bucky

I think it is polite to knock before entering.

So, if this were remotely true, what would you talk about? I don't see how it would lead to a conversation or what you'd say. Strange question

• kelvin

you should act like it never happened