Why are American millenials so quick to call someone out on cultural appropriation? Isn't that what wise elders are for?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Cultural appropriation is the dumbest joke of all. If it were enforced then all native Americans would be forced to give up their sneakers, jeans and t shirts and forced to wear skins and feathers only! Same for Africans. Same for every country in the world. People share cultures and styles. Get over it.

• 4 weeks ago

Because theyre a bunch of losers

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most millennials don't.  SJW-trolls do

• Logan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yeah, cause our elders, who seem to predominantly be racist, are soooooo 'wise'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well excuse the uck out of me for dancing to YOUR music. I will stick with my own culture and become a xenophobe. I had braids for much of my childhood but now it's culturally appropriated and I am stealing their style. I don't deserve to wear it become I don't know where it came from. I have forgotten the face of my father. That's my effing culture you stay the uck out. And keep blood lines pure too. And only marry inside of your own religion. You're heart don't decide anything.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

who gives a fck? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.