What would be the funniest way to hack someone without damaging their computer?

I think it'd be funny to install hidden autoclickers on someone's computer. Make space, escape, ctrl, alt, and delete trigger buttons. It would render their computer useless until they guessed the right keys, then they could delete the files and they basically get a temporary payload without damage to their system.

You're asking for help with an illegal activity. Just because you deem it harmless, it could cause someone else problems and stress trying to figure out what happened to their computer. And always remember, paybacks can be hell!

Hi Will. With the amount of possdibilities You can install onto a CDR under a bootable disc environment, there should be plenty of people who have done something like this already.

Try looking up prank OS, por something similar. Bassically somethiong You can pop into their CD drive so next time they start it it runs the CD software instead of Windows / Mac.

G'Luck!!!

i think while they make on computer and in desktop some people louldy screaming with photo edit will be the best.

Maybe search up April fools prank software you can install on someones computer when they are not looking.

Random cricket chirps, bugs crawling the screen. etc.

Doesn't harm anything and usually a secret hot key to turn on and off.

An old favorite is a TSR that pops up a warning that your machine is dirty andwill clean itself, the screen fills with water, agitates, spin dries, the says done and goes back to normal. starts with pressing a certain key.

•   THAT would be great for some of rthe people I do virus cleanups for. They'd believe I had a "magic software" & I could tell them I made it Myself.

• Joe

Definitely NOT with a hacksaw !!   Get it ?

The funniest I ever saw was a program called "bugs.com" for MS-DOS back in the late '80s.  It was a very small TSR ("terminate & stay resident") program that listened to your keyboard (no, not a keylogger).  Pressing Alt-B caused several ASCII-animation insects to appear and randomly crawl around the screen, leaving blank space behind.  The next keypress would restore the screen and whatever program you were using would be unaffected.

It was more of a manually-operated "screen saver", than any kind of trojan (this was before viruses were a "thing"), but that didn't keep the antivirus vendors from later including it as one of the "threats" they claim to be protecting me from. Even a decade after any supported version of Windows would even run anything in full-screen MGA or CGA graphics modes of the ancient IBM PC video cards, I need to keep my copy in a password-protected ZIP archive to keep it from being detected as a threat.

i wouldnt do that, it might be illegal

• VP

Stick with the classics.  Just rearrange the keys on the "victim's" keyboard.

• Quentin
      1 month agoReport

Most people can touch type so don't need to look at the keys so it would be better to go into the Keyboard Settings and select a different keyboard layout, such as Dvorak https://www.wikihow.com/Switch-to-a-Dvorak-Keyboard-Layout

hack their pc, log into her daughter's yahoo account, start talking to the mother about how shes never returning home. the possibilities are endless. 

Can't help you with your illegal activities. Even if it is for "fun", it is still illegal.

• I don't know to code and this is just a thought exercise.