Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is one bottle of aspirin in a month too much?

I bought a bottle of extra strength aspirin a month ago to help relieve my back pain and I just finished the bottle tonight... is this bad?

Favorite Answer

Bottle of 100 tablets = around 3 pills a day.  Not a problem.

Bottle of 500 tablets = around 15 a day. Big problem.

However, the advice regarding pain relief is that if the pain persists see your doctor.

Even aspirin has side effects. Like stomach bleeding. Which can be fatal.

Do you have a dollar tree? If not then yes iy could be too much.

• ron h

how many in the bottle?  

• k w

it's a bit much....amazon sells homeopathic remedies for back pain that work......look it up...read the reviews yourself , then decide....[ Would not be without My dear arnica.People need not be afraid of surgery Arnica is a powerhouse .  I am

amazed that so many are unaware of the powerful benefits of amazing arnica.]

It depends upon how many aspirin were in the bottle. You could try CBD oil instead?

depends on how many pills were in there

• A C

Yes.  Bad for the stomach.    Try switching off with  a heating pad, Ben Gay or similar rub, and Tylenol (acetominophen).     

Of course it is bad. 

I had back pain many years ago but I started stretching every day and exercising until my back got better. You need stretching exercises, not aspirin. 

Taking any pain killers for more than 4 days in a row, without medical advice, is bad.

• mokrie

Yes it's bad. Aspirin can cause a stomach bleed. Go to a chiropractor and get your back fixed instead of just masking the problem with drugs.