Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is one bottle of aspirin in a month too much?

I bought a bottle of extra strength aspirin a month ago to help relieve my back pain and I just finished the bottle tonight... is this bad?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Bottle of 100 tablets = around 3 pills a day.  Not a problem.

Bottle of 500 tablets = around 15 a day. Big problem.

However, the advice regarding pain relief is that if the pain persists see your doctor.

Even aspirin has side effects. Like stomach bleeding. Which can be fatal.

• 1 month ago

Do you have a dollar tree? If not then yes iy could be too much.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

how many in the bottle?  

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it's a bit much....amazon sells homeopathic remedies for back pain that work......look it up...read the reviews yourself , then decide....[ Would not be without My dear arnica.People need not be afraid of surgery Arnica is a powerhouse .  I am

amazed that so many are unaware of the powerful benefits of amazing arnica.]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends upon how many aspirin were in the bottle. You could try CBD oil instead?

• 1 month ago

depends on how many pills were in there

• A C
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes.  Bad for the stomach.    Try switching off with  a heating pad, Ben Gay or similar rub, and Tylenol (acetominophen).     

• 1 month ago

Of course it is bad. 

I had back pain many years ago but I started stretching every day and exercising until my back got better. You need stretching exercises, not aspirin. 

• 1 month ago

Taking any pain killers for more than 4 days in a row, without medical advice, is bad.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes it's bad. Aspirin can cause a stomach bleed. Go to a chiropractor and get your back fixed instead of just masking the problem with drugs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.