Weird hip lump/pain?

To preface, I’m a 25 year old male who runs everyday and extremely healthy. 

A few weeks ago during my run I felt like I sprained my hip. I stopped running and walked home and it healed over the next week but I noticed had a lump/cyst on my hip bone (not sure if it was there before the injury or not)

About three weeks after this initial injury (4 days ago) I did something weird while walking and aggravated the injury. Thinking it was the same injury, didn’t think much of it at the time. However, since that day, my hip has had a throbbing pain non stop all day. It doesn’t feel like a sprain or injury like that, it’s like a throbbing pain that doesn’t go away. It’s more than dull but not excruciating, just vary aggravating. Walking makes it worse but it hurts when I’m doing nothing. 

This pain again, does not feel like a typical sprain or anything but like a deep throbbing pain. I’m also worried because I have that quarter size lump in the area as well.

Does anyone have an idea what this could be? I really wanna treat this on my own but it’s just odd cause it hasn’t gotten any better over the past 4-5 days and it’s constant pain. 

i would go see your doctor about it and get it checked out

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out