Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Does Meghan Markle come across as nouveau riche?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes she does, because she is. She is also american which makes it worse. 

• Clo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Nationality has nothing to do with this.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes most definitely in the Royal setting and life style she is now a part of.

• 1 month ago

I don’t think so 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The former Meghan Markle made her own money so she is by definition, "nouveau riche." Being to attached to following the latest , questionable fads is another marker of the newly rich.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Of all the things Meghan, Duchess of Sussex 'comes across as', that's not one!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very much  so  i believe  she was looking for a  rich british husband

• 1 month ago

Not even. She's managed to make Prince Harry come across as nouveau riche! She's even had her latest engagement ring redone to look exactly like her previous engagement rings! All purchased by nouveau riche suckers! She comes across as trash.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No .

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, she doesn't.  While she's newly rich, she doesn't come across as "nouveau riche" because that would suggest that she comes across as unrefined or crass, which she doesn't.  If anything, she comes across, mostly to some Brits, as too refined, causing them to think she's artificial or fake with such effect that they think she has masterfully duped and successfully manipulated Prince Harry.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No not really... I mean she certainly seems more refined than at least 70% of wealthy Californians. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mainly because she is 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.