Should I install a Secondary/Auxiliary battery or will a capacitor be sufficient?

Vehicle: 2007 Kia Spectra (stock altery/electrical system) -- Power needed for an 500w Alpine single channel mono amp that im trying to run. 

☆Should I connect the Scosche 500k micro-farad DS capacitor to the system but y6or introduce another battery to the system?☆

☞ Why did my capacitor emit an extremely high-pitched tone when I tried to coaster it???

☞ How do wire the secondary batt. Into the system but have it powering only the amp?

No need for an extra battery or cap.  If anything, do the “Big 3” upgrade to be safe, but you should be fine without.

• No, you don't need an electrical upgrade for a small system.

A 500 watt amplifier isn't much, it's a decent amplifier that will bring your system to life.

Son, you do NOT need a secondary battery and a high output alternator for a 500 watt system. A capacitor is a complete SHlT of garbage here in car audio.

No point in hassling with electrical system modifications.

It's a 500w amp, your alternator and battery will be fine.