Could some Trump supporter please explain to me what part of the current impeachment inquiry is illegal?

Please cite the specific laws being broken to support your argument.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

world economic leaders must use the UN the rebuild war zones its not about being the biggest meanest nation its about cash, banks ,fun and work .Those who can see not the sick and twisted fate but the fun of life .Now if the cow pox works on all suffering from agent orange to smoking cancers  and pollution .We can use it to stop disabilitiy.I support NRA not to harm but a new generation able to train young people in care only for sport .People dont like progress when a pill stays in the pharmacy for 10 years making them a 100 million   nows there is a cure billions made as people can work pay takes and eat food

• 2 weeks ago

Because there is no reason for it in the first place. I notice no one is talking about any whistleblower. If there is basis for this so called impeachment. Ciamparella should testify before Congress

• JonZ
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Read the whistleblower laws before you mske ludicrous statements!! 

• 2 weeks ago

It's not illegal just not totally fair. While now, things will be fairer ONCE PUBLIC HEARINGS ACTUALLY BEGIN. They will still be lacking. While Republican will be able to submit names of people they would like to testify, Schiff doesn't have to do it.

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

arrest or plea deal or conviction whatsoever!!! And then tell me about fair!!! Let’s see Trump in an 11 hour hearing getting his a$$ grilled, that would go well wouldn’t it??? Hahahahaha!!!

• 2 weeks ago

This keep getting asked and no one has come up with anything.  Some blather about the 5th amendment, but no one has been forced to testify.  More about the 6th that doesn't apply.  And complete idiocy about what "due process" means.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You are asking the least educated among us to explain something to you, it wont be pretty.

• Moloch
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

No.  They are only parrots of their precious con-hate-misinformation media

• Republicans in Congress seem incapable of coherently defending President Trump’s actions—because what he did was so clearly improper and illegal. As the evidence continues to stack up, it becomes clearer and clearer that an impeachment inquiry was the correct decision.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Give Jeanine Pirro a chance to make something up first and they'll get back to you.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They don't argue, they say stuff.

• 2 weeks ago

The inability  of due process the fifth and fourteenth amendments.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Has anyone been prosecuted for failing to appear? None have so no 5th violation.  Due process in this is what the rules of the House say.  None of those have been violated.  You cite things that are immaterial to the current state of inquiry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.