owlxxeyes asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

I noticed a lot of brunette women dye their hair blonde, why is this?

I notice that some women who are brunette end up dyeing their hair blonde. Why is this? Another thing I notice which is really weird is they dye their hair right before or when they get married?

Just curious about this because I've noticed this with three or four different women celebrities. Usually they look really good with brunette hair but they end up dyeing it.

I'm naturally dark brown and i don't dye my hair blonde and i never will. I like my hair how it naturally is. I think the other ones who dye it blonde just want a change who even knows.

Blonde hair looks really good on certain skin tones

they don't dye it blonde, they bleach it. to get from a darker hair color to lighter, you bleach, light to dark/colored you dye.

people often change their looks radically when going through a change in life, sometimes as a coping mechanism. sometimes just to do it.

the reason you probably like them better brunette is because you're used to it.

Because for some reason blonde hair is seen as better or more attractive in society when it’s actually very basic and most ppl have it 

Well, why not to dye your hair blonde?! What you're gonna kidnap them and say if they do again, something will happen??!!

• Usually because they want to change their hair color. 3-4 different women isn't 'a lot' of women to me. Dying your hair is some thing you should do for your self. But maybe their fiances suggested some thing to them about going blond.

Blond hair can make you look a bit younger, when you get a blond color that suits your skin tone.

When I bleached my hair, I wanted to try fashion dyes. But I got tired of bleaching it (also spending a lot of time and money in salons getting my roots bleached) so I dyed it a darker blond, so I'm still able to do the fashion dyes if I want to. 

I haven't found one hair color to be more 'fun' then the other. 

So you can notice dey features mo

• Rhona

Because they want to be a blonde instead of a brunette

There are also a few blondes that dye their hair brunette 

It is there hair and they can do whatever they want to their hair to keep themselves happy

• Linda

Yes but sometimes pretty blondes will dye their hair brunette. Maybe the brunettes think blondes have more fun or they think they'll get more attention from guys?

probably cause theyd rather be blonde