When leftists on campus compare Ben Shapiro (a jew) to a roach to be exterminated, are they trying to sound like Hitler? ?

Update:

-j., I think you are talking about the leftists Richard Spencer who was part of Occupy Wall street, OR the far-left Louis Farrakhan who you leftists still won't actually denounce.  But, to be clear I condemn anti-semites and racists like YOU -j.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes, they are. The sad part, they don't know it. If I were Shapiro, I'd take some replicas of some of those anti-Jewish Nazi propaganda posters that depict Jews as vermin with him next time he speaks on campus he can pull out when there is some of those Shapiro is vermin sentiment to be addressed.

• 2 weeks ago

THEY ARE PROBABLY TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHO HITLER WAS

• 2 weeks ago

Source or it’s faux news 

• 2 weeks ago

I think perhaps you study about the students of the 1960s. DO SOME HOMEWORK then come back and give us your report.

HERE LET ME START IN THE 60S 

IT WAS COLLEGE STUDENTS, BOMBED SCHOOLS FULL OF STUDENTS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

i would hope not

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No.

Since you're a racist You think that way

Thanks for showing us how bad cons can be

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Shapiro is a piece of junk.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No, but rightists who shout "Jews will not replace us!" at rallies are.  They actually are, they identify as Nazis.

EDIT for your update: no, I'm talking about the actual Neo-Nazis who marched at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville along with other rightists.

• 2 weeks ago

You bringing up that he is a jew says more about you.

• Raisin Caine
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

First, they called Ben an anti-semite you ridiculous shitbag of a dick. SO me bringing it up, is in line with arguing against them. Second, your mom sucks schlong soooo well. Tell her I said HI. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I think you've been watching too much youtube

nobody really knows who he is other than the 3-5 million people who follow him on twitter and watch his videos on youtube

he is only known on the internet by about 5-10 million people max. Compare that to the 350 million living in the United States who have no idea who he is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.