When leftists on campus compare Ben Shapiro (a jew) to a roach to be exterminated, are they trying to sound like Hitler? ?

-j., I think you are talking about the leftists Richard Spencer who was part of Occupy Wall street, OR the far-left Louis Farrakhan who you leftists still won't actually denounce.  But, to be clear I condemn anti-semites and racists like YOU -j.

Yes, they are. The sad part, they don't know it. If I were Shapiro, I'd take some replicas of some of those anti-Jewish Nazi propaganda posters that depict Jews as vermin with him next time he speaks on campus he can pull out when there is some of those Shapiro is vermin sentiment to be addressed.

THEY ARE PROBABLY TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHO HITLER WAS

Source or it’s faux news 

I think perhaps you study about the students of the 1960s. DO SOME HOMEWORK then come back and give us your report.

HERE LET ME START IN THE 60S 

IT WAS COLLEGE STUDENTS, BOMBED SCHOOLS FULL OF STUDENTS.

i would hope not

No.

Since you're a racist You think that way

Thanks for showing us how bad cons can be

Shapiro is a piece of junk.

• -j.

No, but rightists who shout "Jews will not replace us!" at rallies are.  They actually are, they identify as Nazis.

EDIT for your update: no, I'm talking about the actual Neo-Nazis who marched at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville along with other rightists.

You bringing up that he is a jew says more about you.

• Raisin Caine
      2 weeks agoReport

First, they called Ben an anti-semite you ridiculous shitbag of a dick. SO me bringing it up, is in line with arguing against them. Second, your mom sucks schlong soooo well. Tell her I said HI. 

I think you've been watching too much youtube

nobody really knows who he is other than the 3-5 million people who follow him on twitter and watch his videos on youtube

he is only known on the internet by about 5-10 million people max. Compare that to the 350 million living in the United States who have no idea who he is