Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do liberals give the stupidest ignorant answers on here, and lie a lot?

They thi k illegals do not cause unempmoyment, they think Chicago is a myth and a normal fun city without any record crimes, or black on black crimes.

They think gun control helps a city.

They deny Mexicans bring g crime and diseases.

They think highering taxes solves everything.

They are such stupid naive people and compulsive liars.

Agree?

How do these people even function in life?

They think a few token non whites in their rich white areas means diversity and are clueless to Democratic bad aras.

*think

*unemployment 

Oh, need I mention more? 

I think one lib said Obamacare? That's not even funny.

• 1 week ago
    Best Answer

If anybody want to see what the democrats do to a state when they are in control, tell them to come to CT.  It's taxes, taxes, & then taxes.  You have to see to believe it.  People can't sell to get out, nobody wants live there.  I have actually seen people crying out in the streets because they cannot sell to leave.

• Annonymous
      1 week agoReport

Like Oklahoma on their 4th MAPS program, and the last one is almost a billion dollars?? Republican taxes

1 week ago

You confused liberals and conservatives.

• 1 week ago

Whiter than white, ho

muthafuckin' G

All I know's Bombacare's

not muthafuckin' free

• Free Advice
      1 week agoReport

Where are you expecting it to free? If, you were then you are a something for nothing S.O.B.  and a racist as well. If, you area  Black person and I was a white person-- If, I  said what you said it would a travesty.  Obamacare, it made to benefit the insurance companies --white owned

1 week ago

Because most of them are either:

1.) Geeky, socially awkward fat young guys and colored-hair girls who live online all day instead of going outside, so naturally they eat up all the bs opinions they read online

2.) Old 3-time divorcee cat women who color their hair and try to be "hip" by making their Facebook pages into Anti-Trump monuments for their friends and family

And finally, 

3.) Old whithered hippies who try to recapture some of their glory days by supporting new revolutionary liberal people like Bernie Sanders to try to connect with "the kids."

That's why.

• 1 week ago

I'm not liberal, but dude- stop behaving like a raving lunatic!! One of the biggest issues America has right now is being divisive and here you are, ROCKIN' it like a regular ******!!

Why do people think it's ok to name call if you disagree? 

Be kind! TO EVERYONE 

• 1 week ago

Especially, the ones who drink. Drink what?   Drink that liberal Honkyazz News media kool-aid

1 week ago

Liberals just want to suck up to their minority friends and act like they are on their side when they don’t care one bit.

• 1 week ago

revisit this 5 years after the guy put it up.

answer,        leftism is a religion,as primitive superstitious as the body of nonsense believed by still isolated tribes in tropical littoral regions

a system of belief that is rigid ,unyielding,inflexible absolutist notion that that man is perfectable only through the benevolence of the godstate,

St Louis has a higher crime rate than Chicago

I especially love how they complain because there aren't many legitimate politics questions on here, but the few there are, they won't answer directly anyway. LOL