Molly asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

What's the best pet to own?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on you really. If you are very busy with work and family. I suggest a cat they are less needy than a dog and are easy to take care of. If you aren't as busy and would like to exercise more I suggest a dog.

Good dog breeds that are high energy: German Shepherd, Belgian Malinios, Border Collies, Australlian Shepherds, Huskies, Jack russells, Rotties, Great Pyrenese, pit bulls, Labs

Calmer dog breeds in my opinion: St. Bernard, Bull masstif, Basset Hound, Pekiniese, Newfoundland dog, Labs can also be lazy i had a few lazy ones 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Dog.

please like trying to rank up.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

None, each pet requires extensive research and care (even hamsters who are actually very high maintainence if you actually research what they need). Each pet is suitable for a specific type of person - it's down to the individual to decide what's best for them

• 1 month ago

I recommend a snake. Either ball python or corn snake. Snakes are very easy to take care of and the breeds above are very docile and friendly. Snakes really a very low maintenance pet and they are very fun to hold and play with. I’ve had my snake for over a year and he is the best pet I’ve had. I don’t need to hire a pet sitter when I’m out of town, and he’s sweet and cute and very relaxing. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

a dog really, they are the most affectionate and easiest to care for. (not that they are super easy, but they are easier than others, i have had both dogs and guinea pigs and the guinea pigs were a pain in the ***.)

• 1 month ago

I would recommend a dog though I think it's better for people. They are able to communicate like humans. So you can easily love your pet!

• 1 month ago

One that best fits your lifestyle.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Australian Cattle dog. But you must use a shock collar.

• 1 month ago

A dog...I have a black lab...she's perfect

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a chicken .. first it gives you eggs and then you can just eat it when it wears out lol .. i dont understand why people want an old nasty worm-ridden dog that just aggravates everybody and has no worth ..

• Molly1 month agoReport

but you can't hug a chicken

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.