Molly asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

What's the best pet to own?

Favorite Answer

It depends on you really. If you are very busy with work and family. I suggest a cat they are less needy than a dog and are easy to take care of. If you aren't as busy and would like to exercise more I suggest a dog.

Good dog breeds that are high energy: German Shepherd, Belgian Malinios, Border Collies, Australlian Shepherds, Huskies, Jack russells, Rotties, Great Pyrenese, pit bulls, Labs

Calmer dog breeds in my opinion: St. Bernard, Bull masstif, Basset Hound, Pekiniese, Newfoundland dog, Labs can also be lazy i had a few lazy ones 

Dog.

please like trying to rank up.

• Nathan

None, each pet requires extensive research and care (even hamsters who are actually very high maintainence if you actually research what they need). Each pet is suitable for a specific type of person - it's down to the individual to decide what's best for them

I recommend a snake. Either ball python or corn snake. Snakes are very easy to take care of and the breeds above are very docile and friendly. Snakes really a very low maintenance pet and they are very fun to hold and play with. I’ve had my snake for over a year and he is the best pet I’ve had. I don’t need to hire a pet sitter when I’m out of town, and he’s sweet and cute and very relaxing. 

a dog really, they are the most affectionate and easiest to care for. (not that they are super easy, but they are easier than others, i have had both dogs and guinea pigs and the guinea pigs were a pain in the ***.)

I would recommend a dog though I think it's better for people. They are able to communicate like humans. So you can easily love your pet!

One that best fits your lifestyle.

Australian Cattle dog. But you must use a shock collar.

A dog...I have a black lab...she's perfect

• Dze

a chicken .. first it gives you eggs and then you can just eat it when it wears out lol .. i dont understand why people want an old nasty worm-ridden dog that just aggravates everybody and has no worth ..

• Molly1 month agoReport

but you can't hug a chicken