Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 4 weeks ago

Why do boys wear boxers under there swimming shorts? ?

I see guys wearing boxers under swimming shorts, like one guy had bright yellow boxers with his pink swimming shorts. Why is this a thing? 

Perhaps they need a genital support 

Not sure why they would do that. That's just weird. Swimming trunks are meant to be worn without underwear

Its so if the swim trunks fall off (like I always feel like they do when I'm about to get our of the pool), we at least have boxers on covering up our groin area, lmao

That is not a thing. Only reason I could think is he's got a baby weiner and doesn't want anyone to find out.

• Lôn

THEIR, not there!

I've never seen that.

Only time I seen my guy friends do that is if the shorts they got on aren't swimtrunks or if that white fake undrwr thingy in em has got ripped out or smtn.  Nobody wears boxers in em othws cuz even tryn to that white thingy bunches em up and makes it look funny and hurts ur ballz.  So if you see that, it's cuz those aren't swimtrunks or those aren't swimtrunks anymore cuz of not having that white thingy in em anymore.

• Vicki

I've never seen that, and thank god for that cause who does that?

Their testicles will contaminate the water.