Ethan asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 month ago

My other account got deleted without a trace...?

I tried to log in again, like I do once every other month about, and it just said that the email wasn’t right. It auto filled with the email I use every time but it said it wasn’t right. I went to support and the recovery thing asked for my email, but said it wasn’t a registered. I went to contact us and got put in a circle, and the “speak with a live agent” wants me to pay 4.99 a month. I think when the look of the website changed, it took my account with it for whatever reason. What do I do, if there’s anything I can do?

• 2 days ago

Mine to yahoo login says email address not recognised yet I used it for 3 days I believe someone in yahoo just deletes anyone They don't like

and paying 4.99 a month to sort out their stuff-ups what a scam

That'd suck if that happened. Idk 0.0

Gv cc'd gnjnvfxcbnm

• Sharon

This is how to recover your account if you have password/sign in problems: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2824.html

• sydney192 days agoReport

does not work when Yahoo does not recognise a correct Email address i have had this happen 3 times one account used for 6 years and the next thing auto login says email not recognised

Not a darn thing. 

No question in the header