Who Rang Me?

So I am constantly getting bombarded with high volume of calls to my phone every evening when I finish work. It is driving me mental! I tried finding information from https://whorangme.co.uk but still had no hope :( Can anyone suggest what to do?

• hart

don't hang up "keep the line open" the other side will pay for it

I think they're the telemarketers

• Revelation 21:8 ¶ "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

scam calls should be it

The CPR V5000 Call Blocker box works 

well in the USA, but they only last about 

6 months - amazon carries them for 

about 90 USD, but I don't know if this will 

work in the UK. That works out to $15 per

month or 50¢ per day to block unwanted 

calls. I just bought a new one the last 

week. It's worth it to me.

Just the satisfaction of blocking 1500 

bothersome spam callers is sweet 

revenge.

They rang me lately to remind me to vote for the governmer for this past election that is probably what it could be 

some years back I was one of those nasty telemarketers, calling businesses to request sponsors for radio broadcast drug ( antidrug,,unlike today,doin drugs for you kiddies is rewarded) messages,,educational messages for parents,,fella next to me was a high vol salesguy,contrary to instructions to not leave presentations on msge machines,,this guy used to growl out ' go you huskies go don't you eat that yellow snowwww,,,rrrrarrrr!, just some schtick from frank zappa,, a hundred thousand cassette driven machines from the 80s to mid 90s are on their way to electronics

salvagers in mumbai,still, second gig was with Illinois VFW,run by an indian guy named mahesh,he paid a hundred thou to get the franchise from  dept of Il springfield , we worked like the other place,a few hrs on saturday,one girly I called around 930 am,answered sounding somewhat tired,,,,,,,hello??    ;aw gee sweetheart sorry it sounds like I woke you up,its about the vfw,we do a drive a couple times a year to assist vets in hines ( IL) VA hospital,how bout you have some coffee forst bout on you bunny slippers & I'll call you in 45 minutes??      ' oh ,,yawn,,that'd be OK,sure my uncle is a gulfwar vet,call back,I;ll be around,,,,,,

called her back explained what we were about,why we have to do this,, got her to put a 50 buck heck on the door,,our man picked up the check,left a thank you note from us,,he deposited a fire extinguisher behind the screened in porch door.

fact,a lot of people out there are willing to donate,enough do so as to make telemarketing a tool to make money,,those vfw guys,,about 12 involved in our local office brought about 300,000 bucks of direct help to veterans,other wise there would have been  a deficit of wheelchairs,canes walkers phone calling cards to active duty USAAF guys and girls,,,too damn bad they are so regularly treated by everyone like dead mice,

some acquaintance is screwin around with you  sounds like that's what;s going on,

telephone  service providers sell listings to advertisers,,they all do,,they all lie

• Cathy

get a 

voip from www.OOMA.com 

• Mark

They are probably "robo-calls".  I get them every day somewhere between 1130 and 1300 and then sometimes between 1800 and 1930.

• Linda

They are most likely sales calls. Block the numbers or change your phone number.