am i lactose intolorent?

recently (about a week ago), i started to notice that whenever i eat or drink dairy i have diarrhea. this never happened before and happened just suddenly. is it possible im lactose intolorent??

i dont get stomach pains but i do get the weird rumbling in my stomach.

this morning when i woke up i had normal poo but after having cereal my stomach made weird noises, i farted alot then i went to the toilet and had diarrhea

Probably. Don't forget that if your body can still produce some lactase enzyme, then you can tolerate some lactose. It's all about quantity consumed at a sitting.

So you would probably be OK with some cheese and not get symptoms.

Switch to lactose-free milk. Milk is usually the main culprit.

• k w

you better read this [ notmilk dot com ] you can read all about what they'll never tell you....

• y

Could be, next will be the bloating and such. I used to drink 16oz of milk with all three meals, loved all sorts of different cheeses, A little fruit, meat, and cheese. Eggs a couple of times a week. Dairy was a major part of my diet. Then it wasn't, all of a sudden i had some issue. Had to change everything, developed a serious issue with all dairy, as well as many other foods.  In the scheme of things, it was a very short time, the process from when it started until the docs were done with me was about 6 months.

See what happens if you avoid taking in lactose. If it goes away try diary again and see what happens. If your diarrrea comes back talk to your doctor and see what he/she says.

• k w
      1 month agoReport

nice idea, but if you read [ notmilk dot com ] you'd already know why....might as well read, [ borax conspiracy ] you may laff now, but not after you read it.....

Very likely, check with your doc. He can test you to make sure. 

It sounds like it.