Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which is the worst placement for the moon: Libra or Pisces?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Out of the 2, Libra Moon is much, much worse. In general, the worst Moon signs are Leo Moon and Scorpio Moon

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None of the above

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I say moon in Pisces because of water very intuitive I just think other people won’t like them moody i have a Libra moon but a water sun is emotional but my Libra moon make me deal with my emotions very logical and deliberate emotionally indecisive 

• 1 month ago

That is Libra. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No matter what Sign Moon is in, it has the potential to work well in that Sign OR to work poorly.

What makes the difference is how the Moon aspects any of the other planets in the birthchart.

A badly-aspected Moon expresses the negative traits of whatever Sign it is in, while a well-aspected Moon expresses the positive traits.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Moon in Libra is the best one. 

Moon in Aries might not be great unless associated with Gemini Aquarius Pisces and Sagittarius suns from exp :)

Moon in Sagittarius only goes with Pisces Sun and Capricorn Sun too :) otherwise it's a bad placement for the moon. 

• Tenelin4 weeks agoReport

The Joker responding to this: Why so serious?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fuuck what you think..

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not follow moon placements, because they have nothing to do with life.

• 1 month ago

Pisces. I say this as a Pisces moon myself...it SUCKS. 

• The decider...
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

F ugly ms Frankenstein and her friends. No one likes air signs. Wtf you still doing around. 

• 1 month ago

New Jersey............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.