Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 3 months ago

would a unicorn horn work as a good magic wand? What kind of magic could be expected from a unicorn horn?

I would like to be able to sing like Ella Fitzgerald so I could win a school talent show. Our act is a jazz act duet with me singing in the style of ella fitzgerald and my friend singing in the style of frank sinatra. Would the unicorn horn potentially work to cast a simple spell that could make us amazing singers for an hour so we could win the talent show?

Someone told me this would be a difficult black magic spell and would require evil magic as the intent is to win a zero sum game by cheating and our win is someone else's loss. Would a unicorn be powerful enough, or do I have to find a more powerful black magic wand such as a Leviathan Fang, or Kraken Bone. Would poisonwood manchineel wood with a Dementor Cloak Thread core work?

Would a unicorn horn work as a wand if it was sawed off the unicorn?

Can what w

Would mist from the isle of Avalon possibly make us able to sing well for an hour without bothering to practice?  Would a glass of wine with comet dust in it possibly work? WOULD A POTION WORK BETTER THAN A WAND AND A SPELL?

We attend a muggle school, and cant make magic ourselves, but maybe if the wand has enough magic in it like a horn sawn off might retain a little magic from the unicorn for a while. Maybe then we could hold it up and then just say, "We wish to be great singers" then maybe if the horn is fairly fresh there might be a little magic we could squeeze out. Would this work for a muggle that doesnt know any spells.

Favorite Answer

For Ella Fitzgerald you need real voodoo, not fake Harry Potter stuff. Grab a baby goat and two live chickens and see your local voodoo priestess.

Is there any kind of wizard or magician or professor that could help us sing more beautifully? What if we cant do magic ourselves? are there any solutions based in science?