Why is the fact how long it's been is a good reason to get over something but not a good reason for why it shouldnt have happened?

My former principal told me I should get over what my teacher did in2012 because it's been 7 years. However why would the school do something that was going to be an issue that long? The principal spoke to my teacher within an hour after I told him what she did. When he was speaking to her he could have put a stop to it right then and there. Whenever I ask him about his conversation he only told me that he asked her not to do it again. "Asked: not told. Ridiculous she should have been fired and had her lice se revoked. Let her see what it's liked to be humiliated

Best Answer

Because life isn't fair.  Let bygones be bygones and try to enjoy your life today instead of obsessing over things from the past that won't change.  You're not going to live forever, after all.

• Michelle2 weeks agoReport

Chewy I didnt ask for the teacher to enlarge the photo. If anything if she can't undo it shouldnt she be fired?

Time doesn't excuse misconduct or wrong doing even if everyone else pushes it to the side unfortunately society is more concerned about losing a employer of thst status than enforcing punishment on them then again evidence weighs a lot more than just what someone said might of happened was anyone else around to hear what was said or done? Another reason why the proper action if needed wasn't enforced is because people have no natural affection unfortunately pray over matter .

• In

You obviously did not learn any English in school and I have been traumatized trying to understand your question.  So she took a picture of your butt and posted it on the internet from what I gather from the other comments.  What did she do that was illegal or violated school district rules that would justify termination?

Was the photo taken by the teacher or YOU trying to spam your damn body all over the internet?  Somehow I think you be a troll!

• Michelle2 weeks agoReport

The photo was taken at the homecoming dance in September 2012. The teacher took the photo and later photcropped it to humiliate me 

• martin

These past traumas and the hatred you carry are potential hazards that might, for example, cause you one day to lose your temper, lose your job, lose your girlfriend, or get expelled from school. Be kind and do yourself a favor by vowing to try to avoid thinking about these things.

You conveniently forgot to add what this teacher supposedly did.  Does Xerox™ mean anything to you?

This has been bugging you for 7 years. 

Has seven years of fussing done anything? Is it likely that seven more years (or 700 more years) of fussing will do anything?

You can, if you choose, focus on that event and stay unhappy about it.

Or you can, if you choose, focus on the good things that happened yesterday, or will happen tomorrow and be happy about them.

Your choice.

• Michelle2 weeks agoReport

I mean it's been 7 years yet it's still not funny. I dont understand why anyone hasnt turned to the teacher for answers.

So why didn't you act 7 years ago?

• Michelle2 weeks agoReport

I did I reported her to the principal. For some reason he didn't fire her!