What can I do?

My ex hacked into my fathers email and resetted his password and also got into his facebook to post pictures.

Call the police if get worse.

• Donna

That's a crime. It's should be reported. Try to reset the account without them knowing. Lol.

Call the police................

• Daniel

If you have Proof that it was your EX you can Report Him to the Police and He can get into Big Trouble

I'm pretty sure that's a federal crime. Contact the nearest FBI office, and if they can't help, contact your local county prosecutor or DA.

Most email programs (and Facebook) have a "forgot password" link. Click on that and it will send a new password to whatever alternative email or device you have hooked to the account. Use that new password to access the account and reset it so that hacker can not get back into the account.

then set up "two factor identification", so that any time you log into the programs it will text your phone with a number you have to enter. that will prevent anyone who does not have your phone from being able to ever take over your account again.

Talk to him/her and ask him to change it back? Your father can make a new account.