Do you remember life without cell phones?

If you don't remember life without cell phones, how do you anticipate you'd get by if they were abruptly taken away?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

i honestly dont remember a life without cellphones and i would probably cry if i got my phone taken away. why? because i have no life and my phone is my only distraction

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I remember life before smartphones and if not before cellphones before they were used by civilians. I would have to buy a Kelly Blue book or at least look at the local library copy instead of going on Edmond's when buying a car. I would have to buy a newspaper to know how much any stocks I might have are worth. If we did loose cellphones or the internet, I would hope it would happen when we still have infrastructure like newspapers and paper magazines to go back to what they have replacedย 

• Yes I Have One But Rarely Use IT! I Prefer Life Without It~~

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not really, I'm too young. I remember being in elementary and wanting a flip phone and finally getting one in middle school

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I used one very late, and still now i have no more then one or two calls in a week.... and I was good by then...

• 1 month ago

Yes, I do. I can remember when party line phones were common and you shared your landline with other houses.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I still do not have one, have no need for one. So yes, it is easy for me to remember life before cell phones. I had to wear a beeper/pager. I was on call 24/7. Who the hell wants to be interrupted at any minute for nothing, petty crap.

• 1 month ago

Yes, and life was more peaceful too.

• 1 month ago

It was good. I left home more and had no depression.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.