You people deleted my folders, i had like 15 years of stuff in them that i NEED!!! please help?

I swear, i'm gonna sue this Company, just had a look over the last months of emails, NOT one of them specifies that they will delete all my emails & folders from the account! 15+ years for emails & important folders/ What kind of scammers are these people to do this without notififying their users, they all the info needed, secondary active email, phone no, etc, i'm disgusted by this.

Also, those emails were private property and no matter what policy it is agreed, it is below THE LAW, and they will pay, A LOT.

Also, as a side note, i'll start a campaign in web, telling every major news youtuber, newsletter journalist, streamer, anyone, that YAHOO did this.

Lets see how they deal with as i'm sure my law suit will not be the only one.

try a free file recovery software like recuva.

• MIHA VVU1 month agoReport

This is not a Windows problem, Its a Yahoo Mail problem, my folder from the email address are all gone!!