How many other phone calls is Trump hiding on the super-secret server? How can we get access to them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It’s pretty insane that’s there’s been no demand to understand why Trump’s calls with Putin, MBS, and Xi were moved to the secret server.

• 1 month ago

One story I heard was that the "super secret server" would be chosen automatically if the conversation contained classified information. President Zelensky mentioning Javelin missiles might be enough to qualify.

The second rumour is that President Trump's enemies chose to hide the transcript to make him look bad. "What is he hiding?" people will ask. And that's working, isn't it?

Is there any evidence at all that President Trump chose the server himself?

If President Trump wanted it to remain hidden he would not have released it so quickly. That caught people like Shifty Schiff off guard because he already had his lying speech to Congress prepared. No evidence required.

• Princess1 month agoReport

"... the "super secret server" would be chosen automatically if the conversation contained classified information."
      Well, you heard wrong. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A president must operate with confidentiality and secrecy at times. What affects the ordinary citizens is all that matters.

• James1 month agoReport

Sorry, Boris.  That's the way things operate there in Russia.  We don't operate like that here in the U.S.

• 1 month ago

try using 0bumma's key...I want to hear 0bumma's calls to Iran while you are rummaging around in there...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

From what I understand it's a standalone computer not connected to the internet at all.

• 1 month agoReport

Your point being what? That Stuxnet never happened because it was a stand alone computer not connected to the internet?

• 1 month ago

Easy.  Just ask Trump's good buddies the Russians.

"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find Trump's phone calls that are missing.  I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

• 1 month ago

Through hacking them obviously. Nothing if off limits with the right people and resources. Just like I know the public will want to see Trumps tax returns.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just learn how to hack

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.