Why do women act like they want a guy with a big thing?

**thing = reproductive organ, of course.

From an evolutionary perspective there's no advantage to an excessively long or fat thing. Is it a tactic to emasculate men?

In fact, scientifically speaking unusually tall people are genetically defective/ unhealthy. It's usually an adenoma, a benign tumor that causes gigantism. it's not something you want to pass to future generations so why would women be biologically wired to be attracted to big ones? They're not, are they?

When I was younger and talking to a girl I liked.. she told me a guy sent her a picture of his thing and it was like 9 inches. I was so disappointed hearing that because I'm not 9 inches. I actually lost interest in that girl.... Then recently hooked up with a girl who diligently asked me before getting started if I was very big? Her concern being that it might hurt if I were.... I'm like a bit over 6 inches and when she saw it she said it was kinda big and even asks me to pull out sometimes saying it feel very big inside.......... so anyway, it got me thinking women don't really need extraordinary big things to enjoy, do they? I really think women use the size thing knowing full well that men are egotistical and therefore insecure about their sizes... so as a weapon lol.

What do you say women? Any brave truth speakers out here?

Best Answer

This is where it gets tricky.

Since you are generalizing, people who disagree with you will dismiss your claims, even if there is some truth to them.

Do some women genuinely prefer large things? Yes.

Do some women exaggerate how large their preference is? Yes. Do some of these women have manipulative intentions? Yes.

• KILLER2 weeks agoReport

Good answer. The thing is, my anonymous friend, I've done a survey of this section years ago and almost all women of this section overwhelmingly claimed to like giant *****. Now it could have something to do with the women of this section specifically. idk...

• 1 week ago

Small girls like big things

It does matter though it's primarily psychological.

A bigger boat makes bigger waves.

• Foofa

It's just a trope in the same vein as this idea that all men love huge, oversized breasts. In fact most people don't place much importance on these things.

• hi
      1 week agoReport

Can't any woman have huge breast by eating a ton of food since breast is just a day tissue ? I feel jealous about how women are judged on things they can control such as breast size, weght, hygiene whereas men are judged on things determined by genetics such as height, penis size , race etc

So I'm a guy, but I feel compelled to answer since I feel that I'm neither big or small: A guy can have 9/10 inches and not know how to use it, whereas a guy with 5 or 6 inches could be a master in the bedroom, so it's not always about the size. It is true that some women do prefer larger *****, while some women prefer smaller *****, and other women prefer ***** that are right in the middle. At only 7 inches, I've never had any complaints because although I know I'm not the largest in the world or the cutest in the world (or even in the city), I do know what I'm doing and I know how to adjust to the woman's tastes.

.................................

we generally like the thought of a guy with a bigger one, it makes the guy seem more manly in a way. but like u mentioned, i dont think its an evolutionary thing. i think handjobs or blowjobs r probably more exciting with a bigger one that's why, women just like the idea of a challenge. but some women do exaggerate this and act like they can take a giant penis just to seem cool or experienced. but i think its a similar thing to the way guys might like bigger boobs or a tighter vagina..  at the end of the day, people need to stop judging other peoples preferences and just let people like what they want, lol

Women are attracted to all shapes and sizes. Just like men are. It depends on the person really.

• hi
      1 week agoReport

with a man who is shorter than them. If you visit a dating site you will see how homogenous most women are.

I suppose some women like the look of one or the sensation of being filled up. Clitoral stimulation is necessary for orgasm, not vaginal stimulation. Most men would be surprised to know that the vagina is practically devoid of sexual sensation. A very large penis bangs against the cervix and is very unpleasant.

• KatieC
      2 weeks agoReport

Fact. Very unpleasant is an understatement. I’ve never said no or not enjoyed sex solely because a guy was too small, but I have because he was too big.

I say it's not necessarily the size that matters but whether you know how to use it to satisfy your partner...