What is she supposed to call me?

I am a transgender woman (technically speaking, not yet) I know many people freeze their sperm before HRT. So that they and their partner can concieve a child in the future. So in the same way, if I have a daughter with my partner in the future. What is she supposed to call me? 

Update:

What is my daughter supposed to call me? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Your a mental ill ******.. YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A WOMAN,,,She will probably grow up and call you a mentally ill freak..

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Transgender woman?  I'm not sure what that is. Are you going to transition   from a man into a woman, or the other way around. Which is it? I don't know  what these "trans" terms mean.

Do you mean that some time in the future, you're going to surgically transition from a woman into a man (like Chaz Bono)? If so, then at the present time you're still a woman.  If you manage to have a baby with your partner BEFORE you surgically transition into a man, the child will call you "mother". You WILL be its mother. You will carry the child and you'll give birth to it. But, if you don't have a child before you surgically transition into a man, you can never have a child -  with your partner or with anybody else.

If, on the other hand, you're going to surgically transition from a man into a woman (like Bruce Jenner), you can never impregnate a female, and you and your partner can never have a child together.

Don't worry about what your kids are going to "call" you. If you want kids, you're going to have them BEFORE you surgically transition into anything!

• 1 month ago

You're worried about something that might not even happen. Just deal with it if and when the time comes.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your daughter should call you "mom" because you will fill that role in her life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that's totally up to you. What do you want to be called? 

• 1 month ago

Mom, what every other organism that gives birth to offspring is called.

• 1 month ago

A sperm donner/lover

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.