What is she supposed to call me?

I am a transgender woman (technically speaking, not yet) I know many people freeze their sperm before HRT. So that they and their partner can concieve a child in the future. So in the same way, if I have a daughter with my partner in the future. What is she supposed to call me? 

What is my daughter supposed to call me? 

Your a mental ill ******.. YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A WOMAN,,,She will probably grow up and call you a mentally ill freak..

• Edna

Transgender woman?  I'm not sure what that is. Are you going to transition   from a man into a woman, or the other way around. Which is it? I don't know  what these "trans" terms mean.

Do you mean that some time in the future, you're going to surgically transition from a woman into a man (like Chaz Bono)? If so, then at the present time you're still a woman.  If you manage to have a baby with your partner BEFORE you surgically transition into a man, the child will call you "mother". You WILL be its mother. You will carry the child and you'll give birth to it. But, if you don't have a child before you surgically transition into a man, you can never have a child -  with your partner or with anybody else.

If, on the other hand, you're going to surgically transition from a man into a woman (like Bruce Jenner), you can never impregnate a female, and you and your partner can never have a child together.

Don't worry about what your kids are going to "call" you. If you want kids, you're going to have them BEFORE you surgically transition into anything!

You're worried about something that might not even happen. Just deal with it if and when the time comes.

• martin

Your daughter should call you "mom" because you will fill that role in her life.

• Jill

I think that's totally up to you. What do you want to be called? 

Mom, what every other organism that gives birth to offspring is called.

A sperm donner/lover