Gary Oak asked in PetsDogs · 2 weeks ago

How do I make my dog a Republican?

Best Answer

Give em to Trump so he can feed the dog  some lies...Wait Dog will be overfed and dead in a week ....

• 1 week ago

do shutup little troll

• ron h
    1 week ago

take his toys, lie to him. Tell dinner will be here soon, but make him wait till the next day. Lie about him.  Tell people he's a dumb dog.

• 1 week ago

Show you dog any speech Barak made in the last 7 years.  

• 1 week ago

put a yamaka on its head and call him ben 

• John
    1 week ago

I'm sorry but dogs are escaping your human bonds over them.

In a few days its going to be a full wolfen moon where all dogs will have a chance to seize the souls of their possessor (owner).

Chances are, if your soul isn't safe in my repository, my soul bank, your canine friend will seize it, and from then on you will be a dog slave being used for its own pleasure.

It might even strip you naked using you sexually at its will forcing you into gruddy hot orgasmic pleasures you have never experienced in your life.

Too bad if the thousand dollar cost turned you off, your going to suffer all right mainly for being cheap!

Should have used the soul bank!

Enjoy!

Why would you ruin a dog like that?  Dogs can be trained to be smarter but you can't make them more stupid.

They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

shove your dog up an elephants butt hole.

A way to make anything Republican is to make them lose their brain cells.

Of course, most ways to do so qualify as animal cruelty.