promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who or what is the/your Lightbringer and/or the/your Light Bringer?

Who/What feeds you? Who/What informs you?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I tend to listen to the "light" presented by others understanding that some is far 'dimmer' than others but ultimately it is life itself which lights my way.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The Holy Spirit of Yehovah.

• 5 months ago

HIS NAME IS JESUS MY LORD AND KING! I COOK DURING THE WEEK AND hubby cooks on weekends...

• Hal
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The only true Light is that of the Christ --

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

9The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. "

Gospel of John

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Acetek
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Well my house has LED lights so that would be my light bringer

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I mean, I don't really have that many people in my life, and I'm trying to fix that.

• 5 months ago

I'd say my partner, for sure...

I've never met such an utterly beautiful and amazing human being in my whole entire life!! Who he is, as a soul, just speaks to me and touches me on ALL the different levels!! I have never loved someone this hard, and this unconditionally, EVER. In fact..? I don't think I ever really knew what love was, until I met him. And sure.. He lives on the other side of the world, (yay, intercontinental LDRs), and he's got chronic mental illness. And I don't give a DAMN.. He's so utterly worth ALL of that! And any future challenges we might face, to be together!! He makes me feel things I never knew I could feel, for anyone. So yeah... He brings lots of light to me. And has also got SO much light within him! He's just genuinely the best, kindest, sweetest, most beautiful person, through and through!! And I utterly freaking ADORE him. So yeah... I'd say he's my Light bringer. And I hope he ALWAYS will be!! There is literally no one else I want to be with. <3

..And in January..? We will finally see each other, and get to PHYSICALLY spend time with each other, for the very first time!! And.. just.. I could not possibly be happier, or more excited about it!!!! I'm going to just hug him SO hard, and cry my eyes out, and NEVER let him go... In fact..? I'm already crying now!! Just from thinking about it. <3

Source(s): "..But anyone who knows what love is..? Will understand." <3 ;')
  • 5 months ago

Google - Before it was superstition under Christianity's influence .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.