mike asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 weeks ago

Where can I find cheap and healthy baked food recipes?

I've been looking all over the web for a good site. But I can only find sites for baked goods like muffins and cookies. I'm looking for food food. Like fish and chicken that is healthy and low budget. 

1 week ago

just do i t your wayyyyyyyyyyy

• 1 week ago

lookup the weight watchers website there are tons on there 

• denise

There will be lots on Google, just type in Healthy baked meat / fish recipes.

Yes! You Will find cheap and healthy baked food

So, search for baked chicken or oven baked seafood. Internet categories are seldom rational.

Then google baked chicken or baked fish. Stop googling baked goods. That means desserts.

the problem is you aren't asking the right question.  Google baked fish recipes or baked chicken recipes.

that will get you what you want.

FYI you can make almost ANY recipe for savoy dishes more healthy by making a few changes.

In casseroles, bump up the veggies and lower the carb and meats and defat the sauces a bit. Most people don't even notice.

• abcdef

I just googled "healthy dinner recipes" and came up with dozens of sites.  Good luck.

Have you tried looking on Pinterest?