Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 3 months ago

Why doesn't Canada have a good prime minister like Donald Trump?

I was so happy when Stephen Harper was pm because he was better than Obama but now Trudeau is worse than Mr. Trump. How can I move to the US?

Favorite Answer

Ask the US politely.

Your question proves only one thing:  You have terrible taste in hairstyles.

Justin's hair is the stuff of legend.  He can barely get a comb through that mop, and I'm sure his stylist charges him double.  Justin has better hair than Madonna, Robert Plant, Burt Reynolds, Jennifer Anniston and Jon Bon Salami all put together.  If John Travolta, Antonio Banderas and Farah Fawcett had a clone-baby together, that baby's hair might be half as great as Prime Minister Justin Kardashian.  Maybe.

Seriously, Donald Trump?  That guy's hair scares everyone.  If Cher and The Beebz got shitfaced and had blackout sex with Caitlin Jenner, the resulting baby would still have better hair than Donald.  I've pulled scary looking weeds out of my backyard with better hair than that guy.

• sam

Donald Trump is not a prime minister, not even a good president. Harper lost to Trudeau for a reason.

I ma sure you will find a way, just in time to see him impeached.

Gigga what?

Trump is anything but a good president, he's in the process of being tossed out of office, keep in mind only 2 prior sitting US presidents have faced that process, that alone should tell you he's not a good president. Also Trump has 17 active criminal and civil investigations that are on going against him, how those turn out remains to be seen, but its absurd the amount of hot water hes gotten into.

Lord knows I'm no JT fan, but even at his worst, he's better than Trump at his best. 

• JuanB

I would have to point out that Donald Trump doesn't have a Prime Minister.  On the other hand Vladimir Putin does have a Prime Minister.  Is that who you are talking about?  I know peeps get Trump and Putin mixed up.

• Sam

Canada is a classy country and will never have a scumbag.

• Lolly

He polls at historically low approval ratings but whatever you say.

• it all comes down to this: Do you want a lying politician to be in charge, or a greedy businessman to be in charge?

Me? I'll take the greedy businessman every day. Businessmen want 2 things. They want to turn a profit and they want their workers to do their jobs. Politicians just want to make you grateful for stealing money.

You argument is blatant nonsense. Mr Trudeau is so much more handsome than Harper and Trump combined.