Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 month ago

Why doesn't Canada have a good prime minister like Donald Trump?

I was so happy when Stephen Harper was pm because he was better than Obama but now Trudeau is worse than Mr. Trump. How can I move to the US?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask the US politely.

• 1 month ago

Pathetic attempt at trolling,

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Donald Trump is not a prime minister, not even a good president. Harper lost to Trudeau for a reason.

• 1 month ago

I ma sure you will find a way, just in time to see him impeached.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Gigga what?

Trump is anything but a good president, he's in the process of being tossed out of office, keep in mind only 2 prior sitting US presidents have faced that process, that alone should tell you he's not a good president. Also Trump has 17 active criminal and civil investigations that are on going against him, how those turn out remains to be seen, but its absurd the amount of hot water hes gotten into.

Lord knows I'm no JT fan, but even at his worst, he's better than Trump at his best. 

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would have to point out that Donald Trump doesn't have a Prime Minister.  On the other hand Vladimir Putin does have a Prime Minister.  Is that who you are talking about?  I know peeps get Trump and Putin mixed up.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Canada is a classy country and will never have a scumbag.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He polls at historically low approval ratings but whatever you say.

• it all comes down to this: Do you want a lying politician to be in charge, or a greedy businessman to be in charge?

Me? I'll take the greedy businessman every day. Businessmen want 2 things. They want to turn a profit and they want their workers to do their jobs. Politicians just want to make you grateful for stealing money.

• r.wolfpaw
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Businessmen want to turn a profit, for THEMSELVES. Are you blind?

• 1 month ago

You argument is blatant nonsense. Mr Trudeau is so much more handsome than Harper and Trump combined.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.