Im of caribbean heritage i would like to join the Wodabbe Tribe?

Based on my profile picture do you think i have a chance? im 6ft and my origins are possibly fulani maybe even woodabe need further dna test.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

most  tribes in the world don't care what you look like nor whether you have a tribal member as biological greatgreatgrandparent. If you really want to join, learn the language and marry a member

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Having read your questions you are clearly a confused person who can't make up your mind who you are and what you want to do in life and this is another latest fad ....... at 23yrs old you need to get some counselling before you waste any more time

• 1 month ago

Your appearance has little to noshing to do with it. Check you DNA

• 1 month ago

You clearly want to belong to something. You want to be a minister, you want to be a university student, you want to be Jewish, you want to be Wodaabe, etc. Even if you can prove that you have some Wodaabe ancestry, what makes you think they will accept you? The Wodaabe are nomadic cattle herders. Do you know anything about cattle? Do you speak their language? Do you follow the Islamic faith like they do? Just because you MAY share some ancestry with them does not mean that you can fit into their lives. You need to grow up and settle down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.