Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 weeks ago

How do I convince boyfriend we should have kids?

I’ve been seeing a guy for a few months now. I’m desperate to have a baby, but he’s reluctant because he already has 8 kids from other relationships. That’s not my fault. He’s older than me. I’m 20 and he’s 43. How can he want me to be miserable because of his past mistakes? I keep crying. How do I convince him to have a baby with me? Please help 😔

• 1 week ago

You're 20 and crying because one man won't have a kid with you? Do you know how many men there are in the world?

• 1 week ago

Why so you want to have a baby with someone that already has 8 of them? Sure make them more miserable just so YOU'RE satisfied... Honestly I wouldn't want someone like you so you might as well leave him. You're saving a lot of hurt feelings.

• 1 week ago

Tell him its the best sex he'll ever have.

1 week ago

you need to move on to e new BF 

you are reasonable but you will never be happy with him

• 1 week ago

Let him be he has his reasons and forget it 20 is too young for a baby you as a possible mother don't understand housing, medical, clothing and food you can't learn as you go talking about a baby 

• 1 week ago

What?  Eight kids and he needs another.  He is too old and you need real love with real guys.  Find a decent man,  date for awhile and do not place a kid above your piece of mind.  Please remember you can do it and enjoy.  Please don't get pregnant but when you are loved.  Don't give your life away.

• GB
    1 week ago

You refer to his other  kids as 'past mistakes'.  If you  talk him round, or get pregnant 'accidentally on purpose ,  in nine months  he will have made another mistake. 

• Luke
      1 week agoReport

Her child deserves a father who will love him, not a father who will think of him as his 9th mistake.

I learned something about desperation. Being desperate can create mistakes, so you might become another statistic.

He already has 8 kids. There are men who don't even have 1 kid.

I don't know why you are interested in reproducing with an older man, so quickly.

I am an adult male, and I don't have any kids. I don't have a girlfriend, or wife. I chose to live my life differently than other folks.

• Anna
      1 week agoReport

I agree Linda. I said why SHE wants a baby it doesn't mean she should. 

• Lita

You don't. You aren't old enough and mature enough to have a child when you ask questions like this you prove it. When you call his children past mistakes you prove it. You need to actually grow up and become an adult before you take on the responsibility of bringing a child into this world.

• ron h

Start with marrying him.  If he's got ANY kids, he knows that "single motherhood" is a terrible thing for kids.  AND If you want his little bastard, he should be running away from you.