Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

Olive Garden kicked me out after only ordering appetizers ?

I went to Olive Garden one night since I was hungry . I was sat then I ordered water - they brought the breadsticks . He asked if I wanted to start with anything I ordered 1 appetizer he said is that all ? 10 minutes later I ordered another appetizer & an entree.  He came back made a comment about how I’m a big spender Then laughed. More breadsticks came & I continued to sit there to eat my food . He came up 20 minutes later and said we don’t allow people to sit here if they only order the minimum . He also called me a free loader for eating all the breadsticks & not spending 30+ dollars  . I want to report this behavior now not everyone is rich 

• abdul
    Favorite Answer

Hmm, I never heard about any official Olive Garden policy requiring a "minimum order to sit and eat. You should complain.

It would be in the news if you were black

Talk to the manager about it he has no right to kick anyone out.

do something about it

• ron h

"I ordered another appetizer & an entree. "   What is true? 

kicked out for that? haha 

Well go report it to the manager at the Olive Garden where you dined, why ***** to us?

Well that was wrong of you

Is this Alabama 

• Bob

The part about them mot allowing people to  to just sit and eat breadsticks is not right, and if he told you a free loader for not spending at least 30+ dollars he was wrong, but I doubt that it happened like you described here,it sounds like you are trolling.

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first