Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

Olive Garden kicked me out after only ordering appetizers ?

I went to Olive Garden one night since I was hungry . I was sat then I ordered water - they brought the breadsticks . He asked if I wanted to start with anything I ordered 1 appetizer he said is that all ? 10 minutes later I ordered another appetizer & an entree.  He came back made a comment about how I’m a big spender Then laughed. More breadsticks came & I continued to sit there to eat my food . He came up 20 minutes later and said we don’t allow people to sit here if they only order the minimum . He also called me a free loader for eating all the breadsticks & not spending 30+ dollars  . I want to report this behavior now not everyone is rich 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm, I never heard about any official Olive Garden policy requiring a "minimum order to sit and eat. You should complain.

• 4 weeks ago

It would be in the news if you were black

• 1 month ago

Talk to the manager about it he has no right to kick anyone out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

do something about it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"I ordered another appetizer & an entree. "   What is true? 

• 1 month ago

kicked out for that? haha 

• 1 month ago

Well go report it to the manager at the Olive Garden where you dined, why ***** to us?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well that was wrong of you

• 1 month ago

Is this Alabama 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The part about them mot allowing people to  to just sit and eat breadsticks is not right, and if he told you a free loader for not spending at least 30+ dollars he was wrong, but I doubt that it happened like you described here,it sounds like you are trolling.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.