What is this?

I got it in halloween candy

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If you have ingested it, it is harmless. But it is meant for cows. It is a steroid for cows or milk giving animals so that they produce more milk.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not Halloween Candy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know but DO NOT EAT IT !!

It could make you sick or even be deadly. Possibly a drug or something that would cause a deadly reaction. 

• 1 month ago

I don't know but it looks edible enough. Seems like something from another country. Lol. Try it! Might be harmless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is cattle colostrum.

Upper airway infection in people who exercise. Research shows that taking bovine colostrum by mouth for 8-12 weeks can reduce of the number of episodes and symptoms of upper airway infections in people who exercise.

Infectious diarrhea. Taking bovine colostrum seems to prevent infectious diarrhea from developing in adults, as well as children with a history of infectious diarrhea. It also seems to treat infectious diarrhea that has already developed in children. But it doesn't appear to speed recovery from infectious diarrhea in children who are also taking an antibiotic.

Diarrhea in people with HIV. Taking bovine colostrum helps reduce diarrhea in people with HIV. Most research has used hyperimmune bovine colostrum.

The flu (influenza). Taking a specific type of bovine colostrum (Ad Colostrum, Corcon srl) by mouth for 8 weeks helps prevent the flu, including in people that have already been vaccinated against the flu and in people with heart disease who have a higher risk of getting the flu.

Rotaviral diarrhea. Taking bovine colostrum seems to reduce diarrhea in children with diarrhea due to rotavirus. Most research has used hyperimmune bovine colostrum.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Its not candy...throw it away.

• 1 month ago

Bone Apple Tea.

• 1 month ago

It's for your dish washer

• 1 month ago

It’s cattle colostrum. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.